Hang Gliding in Makapuu Hawaii
See: Travel Photography
Aloha, Welcome to the Makapuu Hang Gliding page of my website.
My name is Anthony Calleja, and I have been photographing at Makapuu Lookout and Makapuu Beach for over 20 years.
Makapuu is the premier ridge soaring site on the eastern-most point of Oahu. It has been flown continuously by hang gliders since the early 1970s. The site extends from the steep-cliffed area at the ironwood trees to the lighthouse at Makapuu Point.
If you are fond of the Makapuu location and considering having a photographer capture your Hawaii memories, contact me.
Be In Touch!
When requesting availability for a portrait photo session booking, please provide as much detailed information as possible regarding your photography needs.
Please be sure to include the following:
- What dates will you be in Hawaii?
- Where are you staying while visiting Oahu?
- Which portrait package are you interested in reserving?
- What is your phone number?
- What's your partner's name?
- How many are in your group?
- What are your family members' names and ages?
- What is your preferred date, time, and location?
Meetings are by appointment only.
Calls and emails are always welcome. (808)3497917 - [email protected]
I will reply to your email within 12 hours of receiving your email.
Please check your spam folder if you did not receive my reply by then.