Modeling Photography Packages & Services
See: Fashion Photography / Glamour Photography / Swimsuit Photography / Hawaii Model Search / Modeling Headshots / Boudoir Photography / Modeling Photography FAQ
Aloha! Welcome to the Hawaii modeling photography packages and services section of my website. My name is Anthony Calleja, and I am a modeling photographer Based in Kapolei on Oahu, Hawaii.
A strong portfolio will help you succeed in today's modeling world! Step up to the plate and see what a professional portfolio can do for you and your career.
I offer photo sessions for fashion photography, glamour photography, swimsuit photography portfolios as well as headshot photography services.
Be In Touch!
When requesting availability for a Modeling Photography Session, please provide as much detailed information as possible regarding your photography needs.
Please be sure to include the following:
- What dates will you be in Oahu?
- Where are you staying while visiting Oahu?
- What is your phone number?
- Do you have a location, date, and time preference?
Calls and emails are always welcome. (808)3497917 - [email protected]
I will reply to your email within 12 hours of receiving your email.
Please check your spam folder if you did not receive my reply by then.
Modeling Headshot Services:-
A great headshot will help you succeed in today's glamorous entertainment marketplace! Step up to the plate and see what a professional headshot can do for you and your career. Call today and help us help you to look your best! see headshot photography gallery
We can come out to your location for a Headshot Sittings.
Includes 10-minute sitting
(1) wardrobe change
(1) Level Three edited 8 x 12 file of your choice on disc
Disc also includes all of the unedited proof files
Outdoor Headshot price includes Hawaii State Tax $164.
Mobile Studio price including Hawaii State Tax and Setup $210.
Beginner Modeling Portfolio Package:-
60-Minute on Location Oahu Modeling Photo Session
(1) SD Card with all of the high-resolution unedited jpg image files that were taken during the session given at the end of the photosession. (about 160 - 175 files) ) (high-resolution unedited jpg file do not contain a watermark or Logo)
(5) Level Two edited images of your choice.
There is a 60-minute time limit on the photo session.
Price $500. (Includes Hawaii State Tax)
Essential Modeling Portfolio Package:-
120-Minute on Location Oahu Modeling Photo Session
(1) SD Card with all of the high-resolution unedited jpg image files that were taken during the session given at the end of the photosession. (about 200 - 250 files) (high-resolution unedited jpg file do not contain a watermark or Logo)
(10) Level Two edited images of your choice.
There is a 120-minute time limit on the photo session.
Price $865. (Includes Hawaii State Tax)
Deluxe Modeling Photo Session Package:-
240-Minute on Location Oahu Modeling Photo Session
(1) SD Card with all of the high-resolution unedited jpg image files that were taken during the session given at the end of the photo session. (about 250 - 300 files) (high-resolution unedited jpg file do not contain a watermark or Logo)
(10) Level Two edited images of your choice.
There is a 4-hour time limit on the photo session.
Price $1,375. (Includes Hawaii State Tax)
Planning For Your Photo Session:
YOUR BODY: Clean, Use a Clear Deodorant as not to leave marks or stains.
Shave! carefully! (MALE MODELS: if photographing the first outfit in stubble, bring razor) HAIR: Unwashed. Nothing was done to it. NAILS: Manicured. FACE: Clean and Moisturized.
ONE WEEK BEFORE: Check your hair to see if it needs a trim or cut. Drink WATER. Look in magazines for ideas, Shop for new ideas, Start getting rested by going to bed early. Workout and tone your body.
3 DAYS BEFORE: Drink WATER. Workout and tone the body. Wax or Tweeze eyebrows and bikini line. (Do and NOT do this the day before the shoot)
Start gathering your clothes and accessories. Wash and press your shoot clothes. Manicure and Pedicure.
The morning before: Wash and condition your hair.
The night before: Pack everything except your clothing. Drink WATER. It is essential to have lots of rest and sleep.
Morning of: Wake up with plenty of time to prepare, but not too early!
Shower (Do NOT wash your hair). Make sure clothes are wrinkle-free. Moisturize, do the entire body if photographing in swimwear or lingerie. Pack clothes carefully. Use a suitcase rather than a backpack or gym bag.
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE EVERYTHING BEFORE LEAVING THE HOME!!!
Arrival: Never Arrive Late. Arrive 10 minutes early. Never arrive more than 20 minutes early.
Grace period: Photo sessions do run on time, and there is not a grace period.
What To Bring:-
Bring your favorite music, lots of drinking water, and some fruit for a snack. Guys - Bring a razor if you want some shots with stubbles.
4-5 different Looks Focus on accessories, textures, and clean necklines.
Come well-rested and ready to SHINE.
The session usually lasts 2 1/2 to 5 hours.
No family, friends, or pets, please.
* If additional time is required and we go over the time to complete the photo session, we would automatically go to the next photo session package.
* The 30-minute Photo Sessions are not available for Sunrise, Sunset, Night-time sessions, or Oahu's North shores.
* Travel times between locations and changing time is part of the photo session time.
* Photo Session runs on time, and there is no grace period.
* Please arrive 10 minutes early to ensure an on-time photo session.
* Some locations may require a travel fee.
Things To Consider:-
I strongly suggest making a copy of your images on SD Card a great way to upload them to DropBox. There is a $75. image replacement fee if you have lost your SD Card.
Photo Retouching Packages. view Photo Retouching Packages
Advanced Photo Editing and Photo Retouching Services. view Photo Retouching Samples
Cancellation or Rescheduling Policy: view